

I know Christy wouldn't have posted this so I thought I would. She has become the runner in our family and now I am left trying to catch her. She ran the SLC half marathon this past weekend. Now she's convinced me to run the Disneyland half in September; We've already paid for it so I can't back out now. Great!
7 comments:
Oh my gosh..congrats! A half marathon is something I will probably never achieve...I would love to do it, but don't know if my body is cut out for it (what a cop out!). Im so glad you guys are here for the summer! We will definitely have to get together. I don't know if you heard, but megs and josh will be here for most of the summer too...yea, reunited!
christy, that's awesome. my sister in utah just ran a half marathon the past weekend too..wonder if it was the same one. i thought she said hers was in ogden. and these pictures just motivated me to get up and go to the gym tonight :)
anyway...yeah, exciting that you guys will be here this summer! and megan & josh too... it'll be a party!
OOOOOOOOOH MY HECK! HI YOU GUYS!!!! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW FUN THIS WAS FOR ME TO FIND YOU? Don't even ask how i did. way to go on your 1/2 marathon christy! you are inspiring me. chris- don't be a wussy wuss- YOU CAN DO IT! heehee. you guys are the cutest. i love you tons and tons- christy- i know heidi would LOVE to see your blog. hers is aingefamily.blogspot.com check it out- she has a baby ANY DAY IN CHINA! chris- havn't seen your family forever. i miss them. life's movin at such a fast pace, huh? it's out of control. and that's my novel- love you guys-
okay-XNAY that heidi comment. i see you already connected!
Way to go Christy! That is such a great accomplishment!
Christy!
Isn't my sis a hoot! It was so good to hear from you, I am always wondering how you guys are doing. I am so excited for your guys next move! And like everyone else said,...good job on the 1/2 marathon, you got me so excited to start running again after this baby is born.I am actually in the hospital right now about ready to have this baby in just a while! I am so glad to see that you guys are doing well and I am so glad we now have this connection to stay in touch.
I hope you don't mind me leaving a comment. I saw your blog from Rick and Michelle's. You guys are just so darn cute! Way to go with the half marathon. Blogging is fun :)
Post a Comment