6.11.2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COURTNEY!

There are so many things that I love about Courtney that the list could go on and on it's pathetic. But I think she'd feel embarrased if I listed all of them because she's all too humble. I wanted to title this post, "Reasons I idolize this Birtday Girl!". I guess I'll save that for when I feel she deserves payback. That's crazy that I feel a payback for her would be to point out all her amazing qualities, strengths, the fact that she has impeccable skin, the hottest body(& that's after 4 kids) etc etc... to everyone else. I guess that tells you just how all around PERFECT Courtney is. Oh and don't worry Courtney, I know...we all know you're not perfect, I mean who is!? I'm sure you do have some flaws.....that everyone else would hardly consider flaws!

LOVE YOU....WE all love you, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!


5 comments:

Courtney said...

Seriously guys?! Quasimodo, front and center?!! LOL!
Thanks so much for the sweet birthday wishes and post.
Is this where I list my flaws...that truly might take way too long. HONESTLY. Just ask my kids and hubby.:D
You guys are the greatest. Thanks again for everything. I love you so much!
-Quasi

Tatiana said...

It's about time you wrote on here again! Word on the street is you guys are moving back. Exciting!! How fun you guys went on a cruise with Rachel. I just love her. I am jealous you went to Disneyworld. I miss you. We need to hang out when you come back. Peace out.

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

SHE SURE IS AWESOME!!! WHAT A SWEET POST! HAPPY BIRTHDAY COURTNEY!!!!

Becca said...

You guys are too funny! How in the world are you guys?? I don't think I have seen or heard from you guys in ages!!! Looks like things are going good!

Ashley said...

christy... sorry it was taken me FOREVER to email you those pics. my usb cord somehow went missing so thats why i haven't been able to email you!! i have one problem though. i can't remember your email! is it christyhorne@gmail.com???