10.05.2008

TDO 2008!







I started working for Red Mountain Endodontics the end of August. Ohhhh, did I luck out w/ a fun group of girls! We went to San Diego the last weekend of September for a TDO conference. TDO is the software we use at the office. It was a fun weekend!
I think the highlight had to have been Jenny performing as Brittany Spears while being hypnotized...hillarious. She had every dance move down perfectly! Love you Jenny :)

4 comments:

davidandsuzi said...

That trip sounds fun! I bet working with Jenny is great.

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Christi-that IS such a fun group of girls! What a great place/environment to work. So fun peaking in on you. I TOTALLY forgot you guys moved back-what a blast. That little Tatum is so darling too! ;)

Anonymous said...

Finally a new post! Congrats on the new job. How is Chris's new job? I hope he's liking it! Keep posting! Let me know how things are!!

Chelsey Howard said...

Fun! I forget that you guys moved back to AZ. That's awesome that you found a job that you really like and fun people to work with:) We should go to lunch sometime:)