8.29.2009

My 25th BIRTHDAY...8.27.09

I had a great B-Day! And I'm very optimistic this is going to be MY year! It just feels good. Chris and I went to Einsteins for Breakfast, I went to Paradise Bakery w/ my sisters and Mom. We did Tia Rosa's for dinner w/ Chris' family and then Friday night we did dinner at Pei Wei and then bowling w/ my Family! SO much fun!

Emily, Hillary and I w/ my Mom at lunch

14 of us at Pei Wei for dinner...wait where's Chris??

Oh! There he is :)

Bowling. and in the lower left corner of this picture are the super yummy strawberry cupcakes Karie made! She was a lil Martha Stewart and made these from scratch...SO YUMMY!

Michelle and my Mom

Michelle, my Dad and Rick

BDay Girl & BDay Lover

Mom, Alisha, Michelle, Me, JaNae, Emily & Karie

Chris surprised me w/ 2 more bar stools to finish our set for my birthday!

And sent happy flowers to me at work!


All in all, it was a Great birthday!

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!! From what I can see, I love your house! Im loving your wicker headboard and white bedding!

Anonymous said...

dang it!! Happy Birthday. You are so cute and i love your house too.

angela hardison said...

Happy birthday! You know what... when I looked at my phone on August 27th I saw the date and thought, "hmmm it's someone's birthday today" but couldn't remember. I think that happens every year! :)

Glad to hear your day was great.

Rachel said...

It seems like you had a great birthday... You forgot to mention going out to lunch for you b-day with us girls....I guess it wasn't that memorable ;)

Well from the pics your house looks so cute! I love all the decor!

{Levi and Em} said...

I love you Christy! I look up to you so much and you are such an inspiration in my life. You are the best big sister and little sister can ask for. Thank you for being you and for everything you do for me!!!
I'm glad you had an amazing birthday! I love you I love you I LOVE YOU!!!!!!