My friend Adell drove out with us so Logan and Roan could come later and not wait so long at the finish line. This was Adell's first half marathon...she of course, rocked it :)
Yes, this picture should be embarrassing and I shouldn't post it. But I want to remember how I felt at the end...to remind me that a full marathon just might not be possible...sad. Try not to look at my face and notice how pretty those mountains are in the background! It was a beautiful morning to be out running for such a great cause.
6 comments:
that was so fun! maybe next time I will be able to keep up with you! :) and you totally could do a full marathon, are you kidding?!
Fun! Wish i was there! (on the sideline with pops that is ;)
Wow you guys are so awesome!
I am so so so proud of you. I need to stop wishing I was out there with you and just start running. :) Do you run alone most the time or with someone. just curious? Good to hear from you.
Christy- that second picture makes me smile. You are a GREAT runner. I want you to do a full someday! I am positive you can do it.
Been thinking about you lately. :)
Hey Christy this is Shelly again I have been meaning to send this link to you but I have been forgetting. I do not know if your into herbal supplements or not but this might help. My freind sent me this info. and she has said that she has noticed a big difference using it and I'm excited to try it once I am no longer nursing. It might help with what you have been going through?
http://vitamins.ultimatefatburner.com/chasteberry.html
Post a Comment