1.11.2011

So maybe we went crib shopping....

Prematurely? Totally! But nonetheless SO FUN! Natalie & Cooper just arrived for a visit just in time to help us out! :)



(Cooper in a crib at BuyBuy Baby)

11 comments:

Adell said...

i am so happy for you guys! how exciting :)

Natalie Johansen said...

I can't tell if I like the crib or if it just looks cute because that baby laying in it is so cute!

The Elders said...

FUN!!!! I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!!!

Danie Rae Whatcott said...

AHHH SOOOO FUN!!! IM so pumped for you!

Jessica said...

Im so happy for you and it was great to see you at the offfice the other day. I havent seen you in a long tim. looks like you are doing great. R U doing Ragnar in prescott?

Courtney said...

Check out my blog.;)

kent and liz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kent and liz said...

Hi Christy,
I found your blog from Angela's most recent blog post. SO exciting... congrats on your recent certification! It looks like you and your husband are doing great! Our prayers will be with you!

Angie Milne said...

is this the crib?! SO CUTE!!! WAHOO can't wait to see when the baby room is all finished- complete with baby :)

Katie Koutz said...

How cute!!!

Katie Koutz said...

How cute!!!