2.13.2011

I LOVE my kids...

My primary kids that is! All nine of my sweet 5 yr olds! :) I often wish I could bottle up their pureness and sweet testimonies and just take them home with me... It doesn't get much better then a 5 yr old's sweet spirit.
You just hope that THEY know and will always know how special they are!
In one of our first lessons we talked about a prince who was kidnapped and how his captors tried tempting him to do wrong but he chose not to because he was a son of a king and was taught to choose the right.
I then told them that they too are princes and princesses!

Here are the boys sporting their prince CTR capes...


And the princesses in all their glory...





I also made these cute valentine cupcakes for them. Yumyum. Happy Valentines Day!!







3 comments:

Angie Milne said...

seriously, you are the CUTEST!!! and those cupcakes look delicious... Benson is so lucky to have you for a teacher :)

Michelle said...

You are the BEST teacher. Those kids are so lucky to have you.

Courtney said...

i want you as my teacher!