5.29.2011

Weekend with Hayden & Marley!












These two are so fun to hang out with...and they say the funniest things. For some reason, some of the things they say and do remind me of me when I was little...which would make sense! Because their mom and I are 12 years apart and JaNae use to take me and my sisters EVERYWHERE with her! Like everywhere :) And we just loved it! I always wanted to be just like JaNae when I grew up! She's really fun and outgoing...traits I haven't quite mastered! ;) I really do have SO many fond childhood memories with her. When I was little, I had this long thick hair and JaNae made sure it always looked 100% cute...too bad I'm not good in that arena because poor Marley and Hayden...their hair looks like orphan children hair when with me! I need to work on that! But we had fun...I hope I can always make time to hang out with my cute nieces and nephews...they're all so great and I think there's so much good that comes from being around children. They can teach us so much! They're just so innocent and pure :) anyway, I can't wait for baby Mason to come so he can get to know all his cousins and learn from them! Wow, he's going to be soooooooo loved!! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute...Mason! I love that name. We named ours Marlee...Mason & Marlee can be adopted friends!
CALL ME! Lets chat!

Michelle said...

So fun! I'll bet Hayden and Marley had a BLAST!!!
Let me know when you want Rylee and Dylin :) hee hee

Anonymous said...

I see that little picture of you two and that baby!! I want to see some more pictures!!! Congrats!!
~Kendra

Arian said...

Ok, wait a second... I haven't visited your blog all summer and now I come on here to this AMAZING news!!! This blog is in need of some serious updates! Either way I am so incredibly happy for you both!