7.11.2012

Birthday Cake Photo Shoot

These were taken by the talented Lindsay Brummer. She is in our ward and so kindly offered to take pictures of Mason for us. And boy, am I glad she did! I love every single one of them!! This is just a little cake I made...ANOTHER girl in my ward, Mandy Powell, makes cakes and offered to help me make Mason's cake for his birthday party!(OK, so she really just made it while I watched :)) That will be in the next post...

pre-cake shot...
just being so sweet...
what am I suppose to do with this?...
 Mom and Dad asked me how big I was....sooooo BIG! but a little unsure about this cake...
oh well, I guess I'll see what it's all about...
 what is this on my fingers....
 it's mushy...
 let me try it again...
 mmmmm....tasty!!
 I'm kinda funny...
 REALLY kinda funny...
 and I make the cutest faces...
 I'm just sooooo big! Turning 1 in four days!!

2 comments:

Cassi said...

These are so fun! He is just adorable. Those eyes are to die for! He's gonna be a heartbreaker.

And to answer your question, yes, I did take those pictures on my blog. :-)

Anonymous said...

Christy! He is so adorable. You couldn't ask for a cuter kid! I'm so glad to see some pics! Guess what is so crazy? Carter and Sandra Lee are in my new ward. We moved about 8 months ago. I saw you in a pic of hers from Bryton's graduation. I about died. Sandra and I are in Young Womens together. So crazy. Anyway, this baby is absolutely adorable!! :) Hope all is well!