8.22.2008

Happy 4th Anniversary....8.21.04



We had a perfect, simple Anniversary....dinner at Charlestons, and then dessert at a great little gelato shop fountain-side (Fountain Hills), just in time for the sunset and a fountain show.

10 comments:

VoNique said...

Congratulations! You two are such a cute couple!

Anonymous said...

so cute..i miss you. I am coming to visit in a month..we have to get together.

Christine said...

Wow! Four years has gone by fast, right? Does this mean you are back in AZ then? Are you living in Fountain Hills?

I lvoe your wedding pics... so pretty! I love your colors too:)

Chelsey Howard said...

Happy Anniversary! I LOVE your wedding pictures, they are gorgeous!!! Sounds like a fun anniversary to me, I love Charlestons:) And the sunset, oh so romantic:)

Courtney said...

Um, I think you forgot to mention that the two of you collected garbage that evening too for your stupid brother-in-law who didn't remember it was your anniversary!!!! I am so sorry! But, it is kinda funny now that I think about it. Hahahaha!

BTW, I am still in love with your wedding reception! I think I even like it better than mine! Really. SO CUTE!

Chris and Christy said...

hahaha...we got him!! We tried to think about how we could mention it to him in a way that he would still let us do the route. But we knew, if he knew, there was no way! HEY, we needed the money! We've been un-employed for over 3 weeks now!!

mamaste said...

congratulatorysfanticasticosimshmismswoodyhoodyyeahyeahawesomeblossombesestanniversaryinthewestesefoshoyootoodacutestforealzluvya.

Unknown said...

What cute wedding pictures!

Happy anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures Christy! I hope you're loving being home! I'm sure it's great to be back with family so close!

Anonymous said...

UPDATE YOUR BLOG! :)