8.25.2008

Provo (7.28.08-7.30.08)

Here are some more photos of us when Annie came up to visit and help us move down. We did some bike riding up the Provo Canyon, Chris & Annie did a trip to Park City and rode on the Alpine Coaster(which they said was a blast), and then for Annie's 17th Birthday on the 30th, we went tubing down the Provo River(and yes, you have to wear the life vest). After tubing, we went to Outback for dinner and then to a movie, Mama Mia! Gotta tell ya, it was one of the more eventful weeks that I've had in a long time! So much fun tho! And then on top of all of that, we packed up the moving truck that Thursday and started our drive home Friday.






7 comments:

Courtney said...

Annie looks really happy to be on that bike...HAHAHA! The pictures of you tubing make me laugh too because I know how much she hated it. Oh, how I love that girl!

Yes, we love you Annie...cause I know your gonna read this. ;)

VoNique said...

Hey Christy, how are you? So where did you move to? I must have missed it if you posted it. We wish you and Chris the best wherever you go! VoNique

PS How are you able to have such a wide blogging space!?! Is it just a layout that you found?

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

happy 4th Christy!! I can't believe it's been that long holy cow girl.
Look how adorable and active you guys are! I LOVE IT! And cute Annie...what a treat to have her come visit. Love that cute girl.
loves!!

Anonymous said...

you guys are so adventurous! miss ya

The Clarks said...

We miss you guys up here:(

Amy Y said...

You two are always up to something active and fun! Well at least it looks that way here. So I found out something the other day, remember the story I told you about me and your mom? It turns out I have a bad memory and the mom was actually Lydia Smith so if you happened to mention it to your mom and she couldn't remember, it is not because she is crazy. I am. And it also turns out it wasn't as big of a deal as it was in my memory either. Too funny. Anyway, just thought I'd drop by and see how y'all were doing and let you know about my discovery. Keep running!

Anonymous said...

Hey Christy-How is life back in AZ? I just bought a road bike and it is one of the funnest things ever. Okay, so you should run London's Run 1/2 marathon in Jan 2009. It's on a Saturday, and it's awesome! Just wanted to let you know about it! Oh-and UPDATE already!