Happy Birthday Chris!! You guys have to let me know how your new jobs are, and how life is going!!
Happy Birthday Chris!
How is it is my favorite city? Happy Birthday!
Haha! Love you guys...too funny.Happy Birthday, Christopher Scott! Sorry, we missed you all last night. :(
I just realized that is Pops sitting next to you...even funnier!!
tell chris happy b day! we miss you guys
Oh Happy Birthday! You guys are so cute:)
I love when you update your blog! We miss you guys! You are too freakin adorable! P.S. i have that shirt youre wearing :) way cute!love natty poo poo
You must be super busy. It's not like you to not post or make comments! I miss you guys! I hope all is well.
Just how long is this birthday going to last?
I want to send you a Christmas card so I need your address!
Hey guys...what's new?? Merry Christmas!
It was fun seeing you guys today. Take Care! :-)
I'm glad you invited me to read your blog. I was sad when you went to private. You need to post an update! I hope everything is going well! Love ya!
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Happy Birthday Chris!! You guys have to let me know how your new jobs are, and how life is going!!
Happy Birthday Chris!
How is it is my favorite city? Happy Birthday!
Haha! Love you guys...too funny.
Happy Birthday, Christopher Scott! Sorry, we missed you all last night. :(
I just realized that is Pops sitting next to you...even funnier!!
tell chris happy b day! we miss you guys
Oh Happy Birthday! You guys are so cute:)
I love when you update your blog! We miss you guys! You are too freakin adorable!
P.S. i have that shirt youre wearing :) way cute!
love natty poo poo
You must be super busy. It's not like you to not post or make comments! I miss you guys! I hope all is well.
Just how long is this birthday going to last?
I want to send you a Christmas card so I need your address!
Hey guys...what's new?? Merry Christmas!
It was fun seeing you guys today. Take Care! :-)
I'm glad you invited me to read your blog. I was sad when you went to private. You need to post an update! I hope everything is going well! Love ya!
Post a Comment