Hey Christy, I am glad I found your blog, i think off Adells. Anyway I saw you have been going through infertility. We have for a few yrs. I totally understand your boat. Your in my prayers.
I saw your blog from Angelas so I decided to say hello. It was fun getting to know you and visit with you the other night at sallys house. I will be keeping my fingers crossed for July and hoping that everything goes well. Talk to you soon. I may even have to book an appointment at your work, just for the chapstick when mine runs out.....j/k
9 comments:
Hey!! You were here in Utah and you didn't call??? How are things going?? Congrats on the house!!
hey girl!! so glad i found your blog. you look gorgeous and so happy. congratulations on the new house! so exciting.
Hey Christy,
I am glad I found your blog, i think off Adells. Anyway I saw you have been going through infertility. We have for a few yrs. I totally understand your boat. Your in my prayers.
Congratulations on buying a new house! That is so exciting - now you get to decorate!
Hey, I want to see pic's of the new house!! yeah, so exciting!
I saw your blog from Angelas so I decided to say hello. It was fun getting to know you and visit with you the other night at sallys house. I will be keeping my fingers crossed for July and hoping that everything goes well. Talk to you soon. I may even have to book an appointment at your work, just for the chapstick when mine runs out.....j/k
NEW POST PLEASE! hahaha. Sonic? Soon? Maybe you can pop it like you did last time.
Could you update your blog please... not all of us have the pleasure of living in the same state as you :)
Post a Comment