awww! I am so glad they are fimally married! Her reception looked soooo cute!!! So last night I had a dream that you guys had a baby boy and he was seriously the cutest thing i had ever seen. He had the biggest blue eyes you had ever seen, and a ton of hair that was chris's color. He was a doll, anyway random but I had to tell you;)
3 comments:
awww! I am so glad they are fimally married! Her reception looked soooo cute!!! So last night I had a dream that you guys had a baby boy and he was seriously the cutest thing i had ever seen. He had the biggest blue eyes you had ever seen, and a ton of hair that was chris's color. He was a doll, anyway random but I had to tell you;)
i can't believe she is married. I am excited for here. The reception is so so cute
That is the most beautiful wedding. I love all the orange.
Post a Comment