I love my Christopher...I think I may be the luckiest girl alive!!*favorite memory from this weekend... walking out of Borders just across the street from Scottsdale Fashion Square, it had just started to sprinkle. We decided to take seat on a covered bench to watch the rain. We had no care in the world, no where we had to be. We were with each other, that's all we needed. The rain got harder, lightning & thunder got closer and louder, the wind only grew more fierce with time. Trees were breaking and we occasionally got sprayed. We sat there for 20-30 minutes. It was perfect. Then we ran to our car in the rain, like little kids. We were soaked in a matter of minutes and we loved it... cheesy!? I know, but I don't care. I'm in love.
4 comments:
happy anniversary you two! and sweet weekend memory... i love the rain.
Aww! You 2 are the best. I love the Christmas with the Hornes picture. I laughed out loud.
Happy Anniversary Christy!
happy anniversary!
Post a Comment