8.11.2009

who knew it would only take 16 weeks to receive a couch!?

That's a joke. We ordered this couch the day we signed on our house! We were told it would take 6-8 weeks maybe 12. But that it rarely took 12. We were ok with that. So we were forced to patiently wait. And wait. But it was worth it! We love our couch!! It's much more comfortable then the adirondack chairs that were sitting there before!


10 comments:

Rachel said...

I LOVE your couch!!!! I can't believe it took that long to come in! I still need to come see your house! Love ya!

The Clarks said...

wowzers! that is a long time.. But it looks like it was definetely worth the wait! I LOVE it!!! Your house is looking so cue btw! love ya!

Natalie Johansen said...

i love it! you guys are so pottery barn :)

Michelle said...

I love them!! I need/want to come sit in them!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute!! You need to post more pics of your house...please

angela hardison said...

16 weeks is a loooong time. I would have been calling every day after 8 weeks to check in on where it was, haha. Looks great. Hope you guys are enjoying the house... let's hang out soon.

Adell said...

totally cute! I love the wall color! we really need to do something soon. too bad El Charro is still closed...we are going to San Diego then I am going to Utah to visit the in-laws so after I get back lets so something fun. I wanna come see your new house!!!

mamaste said...

this is actually breaking news.

i'm surprised i didn't get a mass text or something.

the couch looks perfect.

...and looks like a whole lot of people wanna come see it. (and you?) (and your house?)

i smell p-a-r-t-y. hey hey hey.

xo,
zac & vanessa

Chris and Christy said...

emmy j, you are such a nerd!

daina said...

chris and christy,

we too are very happy you have your couch. we were getting kind of tired of those plastic chairs.

:)