10.13.2010

A bad idea...

This wasn't exactly the smartest thing to do to myself...considering my major lack of discipline!! Oh well...I guess Halloween only comes around once a year! But hmmm...I wonder what goodies I can put in there for thanksgiving and Christmas?!

6 comments:

Natalie Johansen said...

I love the finished project! Super cute. :)

Anonymous said...

hey you! did you get my e-mail? I was wondering if you've gotten a case worker yet? Let me know how things are going!

The Elders said...

ummmmm yum! christy can i tell you how much i miss you...well i do. i'm having withdrawals. LET'S HANG OUT DANG IT!

Owens, LandM said...

somebody's sweet tooth is gonna love you!! turned out cute
I love you the MOST!!

Natalie Hall said...

Love it!!! So dang cute... Christy you deserve to eat it all because your so dang sweet! I know such a "mom" remark, I'm such a nerd.. Thinking about you guys always, and praying for you.....

Kathryn said...

I've been wanting to do something like this in my house, but I have NO SELF CONTROL! haha. I would eat it all!!!