10.09.2010

Sooo many emotions....

Chris and I are at the FSA conference in Tempe this weekend. Such an awesome time for us!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey we're doing adoption too!!! Our home study is in a week! I"m so excited :)

Angie Milne said...

One of my young women spoke at the convention this morning! How exciting!

angela hardison said...

exciting!

p.s. i've been meaning to text you about a massage :) i will soon.

Natalie Johansen said...

What a cool experience. I am so excited for you guys! :) Missing you already!!

Adell said...

I have the chills.

Yes, we need to hang out soon! Roan misses you :)

Auburn said...

Oh - you need to meet our friends the Bensons. They are so active with FSA and usually speak at those weekend conferences! So fun. I'm soooo glad you are there!

Melanie said...

That is so exciting Christy! Can we have another lunch date with everyone soon?! Good luck with everything.

AZMarianos said...

I really wanted to go to that! I hope it was great! Adoption was the best decision we made and we love our little Landon. Good luck!!