He hand delivered these beautiful flowers to me at work..then took me to lunch..
and bought me these way cute running shorts.
Chris and I don't really go all out for the holidays. In fact, this past Christmas we decided not to get each other anything. You see, we have been trying really hard to save up for our future adoption. But on Christmas day, Chris told himself he wouldn't let another holiday go by with out buying me something. I think there's just that gratification you get from giving..and the receiving end isn't too bad either! Anyway, I really wasn't expecting anything because, ya know, we've been trying to save! Then he had to go all out on me. Oh and don't worry, he also gave me a gift certificate to get a pedi. And what did I get him you ask?? NOTHING! So I was able to get off work early and went to Dillards to use a gift card of mine to get him a little something...
Ha! So embarrasing. So I had to document it. I love my Christopher!
5 comments:
You did get a winner - we LOVE him too!!!
Okay those shorts are so adorable! And the flowers?? Good job Christopher. We have tried the same thing "no gifts this year' on several occasions...we just can't actually follow through with it! Wait, Brett actually did this year for Christmas and I must say I was proud of him but not my favorite Christmas. hahaha.
What beautiful news for me to wake up to. I'll admit- I haven't been on your blog forever and this morning I Just scrolled down my blog list and said ah ha! Chris and Christy! Click. To find out about your adoption papers moved me to tears. Christy, what a step forward. I'm beyond happy for the two of you!! Love you both!!
xoxo
That title reminds me of Modern Family, so funny. I'm glad to hear my brother is such a sweetie, you deserve it! :)
Nat- that was actually the inspiration. Hillarious.
What a good little boy.;) His older sister trained him well. Hehe. I told you Christy, marrying an "only boy" would work to your benefit...he knows how to treat ladies...especially his lady. Nice job Christopher!
Post a Comment