2.27.2011

No sleep...No problem!

Ragnar this year was perfect. 'Babes with Babes' was a fun team to be a part of! You just can't beat being in a van with 5 other amazing girls for 29 hours. That plus running 3 different times...Friday at 5:30pm, then Saturday at 3:30am then again at Noon just equals crazy fun. We were able to get in the most cherished shower and delightful 3 hours of sleep between our 2nd and 3rd runs...which was MUCH needed :) Our last runner came through the finish line at 2:28pm with all of us finishing with her. I wish you all could have seen her 4 adorable kids holding up signs for her. The sweetest thing.

So where do you think I was at 3pm saturday afternoon?? You would think I went straight home to shower and sleep...nope! Chris and I headed straight over to Dave & Busters...






Little Tatum loved feeling like one of the big kids carrying around her 'card & bucket' :)


To celebrate this cute boy turning 9!





We drove out to Phoenix after that to watch Jack play basketball. He has a really good team! It was fun watching him and I'm so glad we went! Tired and all :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACK! We love you!

2 comments:

Natalie Johansen said...

We have got to get back to az so we don't have to miss out on times like that. Happy B-day Jack man!

Courtney said...

Oh jeez! You beat me to my own kids bday post?! Nice.

PS- I'm gonna still your pics from this post. Why? Because I didn't have my camera at my own sons party.

Kindly,
"2011 Mother of the Year"