3.10.2011

Anxiously Waiting Patiently





My friend saw this quote on another blog...it was Glenn Beck speaking at a FSA conference in American Fork Utah... LOVE IT.

"I know with everything in me that our children selected us in the premortal existence. I know that we stood around and we were honored when that soul looked at us and said, 'I want you as my dad, and I want you as my mom. Somehow or another we’ll find each other.' It’s not just getting any child. It’s sometimes waiting for that soul who is trying desperately to fulfill their side of the bargain and to fulfill what you guys set out to do in the first place and to be reunited with his family for time and all eternity."

I can't agree with that more. And an important part of that process is the birth mom... Its why I have such a deep deep love and admiration and respect for them... Chris and I pray every morning and night that we'll soon be reunited with our children! can't wait... :)))

11 comments:

Owens, LandM said...

ooooo - nice stroller!! looks like one you can run with...is this the first purchase for baby?

angela hardison said...

oh christy, thank you for that quote! it's perfect. i love it.

Chris and Christy said...

Yup mom, it is!! :) Deloitte paid for most of it... I'm going to miss those benefits...but not the busy season hours, that's for sure!

Lindsay Brummer said...

Can't wait to hear about all the miles and funny kid moments this stroller gets on it!

Angie Milne said...

So true Christy! And I just know that baby will find you and Chris soon! I know that they are anxiously waiting to be reunited with you as well :)

Unknown said...

What a great quote! I've never heard that before. Thanks for sharing!

Joggers are the best..especially the one you have!

Anonymous said...

too soon

Anonymous said...

WOW! so A: I'm so excited for you guys!! B: jealous of that jogger! and C: I wish that people who can't leave nice comments just wouldn't leave comments at allllll!

Chris and Christy said...

Thanks Melissa! We're really excited for you guys too...and it's ok... We're human and far far from perfect!! If anything, it makes me want to try harder not to make others feel bad...:(

Shelly said...

amazing quote and love your blog! i am praying that your little ones find you soon too! You are amazing! Hope we can see you soon! Lets do a date night with you and your hubby and Rachel and Spence!

Kim said...

It's never too soon to plan fun ways to spend with your children.