We miss Jenny like CRAZY at RME but we are sure happy for her & her new adventures! These two lil handsome babes are 8 weeks...don't you just want to squeeze them?! We were so happy that Jenny came to show them off! This is a picture of Jenny, Kim with Stetson, Me with Reddek, and Tawna...the front office staff :)
Jenny said this was typical...Stetson always sleeping and Reddek just all wide eyed & bushy tailed :)
We love you Jenny & boys!! Come visit more often!
3 comments:
How precious are those twin boys! Little Reddek is looking up at you so lovingly, it's sweet!
I miss those little mini H's already! If you lived here I know where I would be everyday at 3:15.
Love to you all!
How are you doing? I hope things are going well! I have been thinking about you these past few days and totally want to get together soon! Lets plan a triple date with Rachel and Spence! Also I just looked are your pictures your mom posted! They are amazing photos! You too look so happy and look like so much fun! I think any momma looking for a place for her baby would be crazy not to pick you! loves.
Post a Comment