Even though our trip down to AZ this past weekend was very quick and most of the time was spent running and running and some more running, we were able to meet up with some of the family and some of them came to support us at the end of our Race. We love you guys!!
9 comments:
Look at you, Christy! That is so impressive. I can't believe you are such a big runner now. So cool. Looks like you had an awesome time doing the relay. You are my hero!
Sweaty! Who cares when you have the best skin on the planet. You do fit right in with the Horne family, all that gorgeous coloring...
Every time I see that last pic of you, it makes me smile. You really are such a great person with smooth flawless skin. I hope the drive home was good. I was laughing in the car today while listening to our CD. I can just imagine you singing and running to your power song.
Way to go!! I can't imagine running through the night..actually, I can't imagine running over one mile!
Great job! was that not the most tiring thing ever??!!
Christy your a nut job. Man, I only wish I had that kind of determination. I could loose so much weight if I just had the disipline to run, but it just doesn't appeal to me. Maybe someday. Now you need to plan a vacation to AZ just to play, it would be so much fun to see you.
Umm..
I'm sure you've done something worth blogging about since Ragnar. Let's see a new post??
I'm glad to see that you survived that little run! :) Now I'm wondering if I can be your blog friend and not just your hairstylist!?!?! :) Blog me and let me know! (is this how this works???) -Summer
Okay, we know you "heart family" but, we "heart you" and want new Horne family stuff to look at!!!!
Post a Comment