3.13.2010

RagnarDelSol 2010

I have to say, this Ragnar was a lot of fun. Ragnars are guaranteed fun and this one lived up to its expectations. Courtney and Brett did a great job putting together and organizing an all girls team and all guys team
And I lucked out with an AWESOME van...
All 5 of the girls in Van 2 were just such a delight to be with! I only knew 2 of them before the race and grew to love all of them by the end.

There was plenty of this going on...
And there was maybe some occasional laughing...
And of course plenty of this...whatever this is... :)
This was meeting up with Van 1 at a major exchange...

Paige from van 2..
was handing off to Aryn from van 1
There were a few of us who's husbands were on the guys teams and it was so much fun to meet up with them! One husband had the great idea to run with his wife on her last leg and the others agreed to it...SUCH A GREAT IDEA! Sweet husbands. It ended up being a life saver for me...
The fearless leaders..
nicest couple..
Chris & I handing off to Richard & Becky...
Post-hardest run of my life...thank you Chris for dealing with my emotional break down and rewarding me with a diet coke...:)


And a video for your viewing pleasure done by the lovely Reachel Bagley.



CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE....

8 comments:

Angie Milne said...

i still can't believe you did all this! christy you are AWESOME! can you train me for pats? haha

Anonymous said...

you are amazing! enough said!

Anderson Adventures said...

Racheal Bagley is in my ward. She is a sweet heart isn't she. I am so glad you had fun. One of these days I will be there hopefully(:

CHRIS and JENNY. said...

Go Christy!

Natalie Johansen said...

awww so much fun!!! wish i was there!!!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

loved your pictures christy!!! what a fun time with sooooo many people who ran it this year! okay, i'm dying to know how/why you endured your hardest run ever?? made me want to cry for you hearing of your breakdown! way to go girl...

Natalie Johansen said...

It's about time for an update... wouldn't ya say?!

aryn said...

Oh Del Sol- such fun memories.

So- I heard you were doing the Santa Barbara Marathon (from Courtney). I'm THINKING about doing it- but had some questions:

1. Have you already started training?

2. What training schedule are you doing?

If you get a chance- email me at arynsampson@gmail.com

Thanks